Learn how to plan, save, and grow together! Sign up today and get on the same page with money.
Change your life by taking control of your financial future! Join us for this 9-week class that focuses on helping people create a budget, pay off debt, and create an emergency fund. Childcare will be available.
When: Sunday Evenings, January 6 – March 3
Time: 6 – 7:30 PM
Location: Elk River YMCA
Childcare: Available in Kids Stuff (ages 0 – 5)
Hosted by: the WHY Church and the Elk River YMCA
The class registration is online:
Annual Membership: $109 for 12 months.
If you have taken FPU previously:
- If you had online account access: use the same email to log in to your account.
- If you took the course before it was online: call 877-378-2667.
- You can attend the class at the YMCA with your previous hard copy materials. You will not have access to the online tools.
The online Financial Peace University Membership includes:
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- Access to expert financial coaches and an online community for encouragement and accountability
- Digital tools to help you stay motivated
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- Access to: The Legacy Journey (the follow-up course) and Smart Money, Smart Kids
Coordinator: Michele Kreager, Michele@thewhychurch.org