Current Opportunities to Serve
Looking for a way to give back this Christmas?
Each year, we partner with Lincoln Elementary in Elk River and the YMCA to provide Christmas gifts for families.
- Lincoln Elementary Gift Drive
- Find a wish list of items here. Age, gender, and size are noted on the list.
- Deliver unwrapped gifts to: 15911 71st St NE, Otsego, MN 55330
- Gifts can be delivered contactless and placed in the bin on the front porch. You can also order online and have gifts shipped directly to the address above.
- Please deliver all gifts by Sunday, December 13 in order to make sure the families receive them before Christmas.
- Questions? Contact Michlynn Boelter
- Gifts Anonymous Toy Drive
- Toys are collected at the Elk River YMCA.
- Learn more about Gifts Anonymous
Our Partnership with the YMCA
The WHY Church holds a special place in our hearts for the YMCA and we wholeheartedly support their mission: “to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.”
God wants everyone to develop a personal relationship with Him and follow Him. Therefore, we believe we are called to share the joy and love of Jesus with our friends and neighbors. We don’t treat people as projects or add them to our checklist of things to do (save my neighbor for example). It does mean that we invest in genuine relationships with those around us. We get to know our neighbors, co-workers, friends and family by caring about what’s happening in their lives. When the time is right, we encourage them to take a step toward Jesus and invite them to check out the WHY Church.