- Middle School students (grades 6-8) are invited to the Y for WyldLife on Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00 PM beginning on September 16, 2020. We will meet outside, weather-permitting or on Zoom.
- High School students (grades 9-12) are invited to the Y for Bible Study on Wednesdays, 7-8PM beginning on September 16, 2020. We will meet outside, weather-permitting or on Zoom.
College Care Ministry
- The WHY Church actively supports and encourages our students who are attending college or away from home. We send care packages, write notes, and pray throughout the year for these students!
- All students and kids have the opportunity to growth in their faith by belonging to a WHY Group.
- WHY Groups are the smaller group gatherings of individuals and families from the WHY Church, often meeting in homes.
- The home is the primary environment for faith formation in our students and children.
- Dad and Mom are the primary faith formers in their kids.
- The church is an important complement to faith formation at home, especially in equipping parents for the task of spiritual parenting.
- The church blesses students and children with “spiritual fathers and mothers” – faith-nurturing adults outside of their nuclear family. For our high school students we also refer to these adults as “faith mentors”.
Why Students Spring Calendar 2021